It’s never easy to find the perfect place to party.
You have to take into account the number of guests, the budget, access to the outside if necessary and other imperatives.
For you, we set out to research some of the most popular places in Luxembourg to party, get married or celebrate a birthday.
Because we want to spoil you, we have listed many places across Luxembourg, to find the best ones for you.
Here are the top 3 of our selection, so that we don’t have to search anymore and that only your pleasure is on the menu of your spectacular party.
Here the visit:
The Domain of Raville
This place will thrill you with its unique setting. The asset of this place is undoubtedly due to the beauty of the environment.
This former 18ᵉ century farmhouse offers you three different spaces:
- A barn which is located on the ground floor and which can accommodate up to 200 guests for a dinner, but which can go up to 400 guests for a cocktail. It is a huge space that will delight you with its height.
- A room with an original setting that can accommodate up to 200 people seated.
- A barn upstairs in which 250 people can party standing up. If you want to offer a meal, it will take 150 guests.
You can also feast in the inner courtyard or directly in the garden, with a view of a magnificent and green countryside with a country theme.
The historic charm is preserved thanks to a remarkable architecture, which naturally creates a warm atmosphere.
You can celebrate a wedding, seminars, baptisms, birthdays or any other evenings.
Your childhood dreams will come true in this unique setting conducive to celebration and you can be sure that your guests will leave with stars in their eyes, like in a dream!
The Orangery of Mondorf les Bains
The Orangerie is part of the thermal domain of Mondorf les Bains. Ideally located, it offers rooms and lounges designed for small and large events as well as magnificent outdoor spaces.
The Orangerie is a prestigious building which offers party rooms that can accommodate up to 400 guests. The living rooms have an area of 30 to 430 m2.
What is most remarkable about this place is its exceptional environment in the heart of a park of more than 45 hectares.
This park was created in 1886 by the botanist Edouard André, already recognized for his General treatise on the composition of parks and gardens. He designed the municipal park of Luxembourg City.
In Mondorf les Bains, he designed a restful and reassuring park in which to stroll peacefully in the shade of the majestic trees. A few benches scattered along the paths allow you to make stops to contemplate the landscape.
This park is also a golf course which offers an 18-hole course fully integrated into nature. An original way to have fun in the open air and entertain all your guests with an animation that will enchant more than one and that will appeal to young and old alike.
The Luxembourg City Circle
Inaugurated in 1910, this large Neo-Baroque style building was built by the architects Pierre and Paul Funck.
This magnificent building housed the Court of Justice of the European Coal and Steel Community, then also served as a place for public hearings of the Court until 1969.
A complete restoration of the building took place from 2006 to 2011 to transform it into a Center for Exhibitions, Congresses and Conferences.
It was then that the name “Cercle Cité” was given to it.
Regularly, temporary exhibitions of works of art and vernissages are organized there.
The Cercle Cité offers spaces available for rental spread over more than 1,330 m2.
Les Beaux Salons and the conference center host any professional, public or private event.
The Salons du Cercle Cité alone embody the majesty of the place that houses them.
Their preserved architecture immerses you in the elegance of yesteryear and they now host both private and public events. Birthday parties, weddings, banquets, ceremonies and baptisms, everything is possible in this extraordinary place of beauty.
Located on the 3rd floor of the building, the Salons are divided into 5 different spaces:
- The Great Hall, the architectural highlight of the building, has in the past hosted renowned guests, such as Queen Elizabeth II or the Queen of Denmark. These are 480 m2 which can accommodate up to 500 guests.
- The Salon Bleu and its harmonious aesthetics.
- The Flamande Room offers a more intimate and confidential setting, still historic and adorned with refined moldings.
- The Salle des Dames, halfway between the Great Hall and the foyer bar, can accommodate just over 20 guests. Elegance and charm are the hallmarks of this space, with its ceiling entirely decorated with moldings.
- The Bar Foyer, with its glass dome and stained glass windows, reveals a soft and inspiring light.
If you like historic places, full of emotions and beauty, you will succumb to this place with its attractive and fascinating charm.
These three venues are the perfect places to host an extraordinary party and make thousands of memories.
All deserve the use of a photobooth, as the brilliance and the magic that emerge from it must be recorded forever.
At Luxbooth, we offer quality photobooth rentals that will fit perfectly into your celebration.
You will be able to choose the package that suits you, depending on the size of your event and its duration.
We are committed to supporting you during your event, so that everything is a success, a dream and a delight.